Veeder-Root, we will set this up and enable it as long as long as you're on our Business Plan. Here are the prerequisites:
TLS = Tank Level Sensor AKA ATG = Automatic Tank Gauge
There are two kinds of TLS integrations:
- Direct - Our system communicates directly with the TLS/ATG.
- Indirect/Proxied - Our system pulls the data indirectly through the POS system.
If the site had a non-Veeder-Root TLS/ATG, then you MUST do Indirect/Proxied. This is done by:
- Adding a Serial Card to the TLS/ATG (may already be there)
- Running a Serial cable over RJ45 to the POS system.
- Configuring the POS system to pull from the TLS/ATG.
- After the above, let support know and we can tell our system to begin pulling the data from the POS.
If the site has a Veeder-Root TLS/ATG and wants direct:
- Benefits of Direct:
- More accurate data
- Delivery tracking
- Auto-alarm shutoff
- Alarm/alert/warning recording
- Ensure the site had a Veeder-Root on a minimum of Software revision 15 or later (21 or later preferred) - if not you will need a Veeder-Root tech to come and upgrade the Veeder-Root software
- Install a TCP/IP card on the Veeder-Root (we can come out and do this for the site or you can have a tech come out, we charge a flat fee of $500 for install & the card - if site is over 100 miles from Stuart, FL add cost of a plane ticket)
- Contact our support and let us know the new IP address so we can begin pulling